How do I withdraw from the university?

We'd be sorry to see you go!  To withdraw from school, please submit a withdrawal request via your Account & Billing page.

Because your enrollment agreement is a contract, we cannot honor email or phone withdrawal requests. All withdrawals must be done via formal request on the university web site.  

And remember, we are here to help! Both your student advisor and our billing department are willing to work with you to make you successful in school, so we encourage you to contact them before withdrawing.  

Please note that withdrawing may mean any unpaid tuition and fees are due immediately, based on the schedule in our reimbursement policy and the terms of your enrollment agreement. If you've got any questions, please contact our Billing department at or 415-817-9921.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.