What happens if I do not maintain the minimum GPA required for Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)?

Students who do not have the minimum required GPA at the end of a term will be placed on academic probation and given one term to raise their GPA to the minimum.  Students who do not raise their GPA above the minimum by the end of the probationary term will be withdrawn from the university.  

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.
Powered by Zendesk