What GPA do I need to maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)?

Undergraduate students must maintain a 2.0 GPA.  Graduate students must maintain a 3.0 GPA.  

You can pass courses with a GPA lower than the minimum, you just need to maintain the average.  

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.
Powered by Zendesk