What happens to courses with Incomplete grades when I withdraw?

All coursework must be completed prior to withdrawing from the University.  On your effective withdrawal date, all grades will be finalized, including converting Incompletes to the appropriate final grade.  Projects submitted (but not yet graded) will still be graded and the final grade will be updated accordingly.  

If you would like to continue working after your requested withdrawal date, you must cancel your request and submit a new one for an effective withdrawal date that will allow you to complete your work.  

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.
Powered by Zendesk