I am an international student with a high school diploma. Am I eligible for a degree from Patten?

Foreign transcripts must be evaluated prior to being sent to Patten University. Foreign credential evaluation can be obtained from any member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services, such as Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc. (ECE). Evaluations by another independent US evaluation service will be accepted if approved by Patten University. All applicants must obtain and send subject evaluations; general evaluations are not sufficient for admission.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.
Powered by Zendesk