Does Patten University accept degrees from Canadian colleges?

The Canadian Information Centre for International Credentials (CICIC) maintains a list of all postsecondary institutions that are recognized by "competent jurisdictional authorities" ( Patten University typically accepts degrees and transfer credit from institutions on that list, when the courses are appropriate to the student's degree program.

Whenever there is a question about whether an individual's Canadian credential will qualify him/her for admission to a graduate degree program, the Patten University Registrar will require the prospective student to obtain evaluation from a member of NACES.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.
Powered by Zendesk