Where should I send my transcripts?

In order to be accepted, transcripts must all be official (that is, sent directly from the institution's registrar to the Patten University Registrar under seal). Prospective students should send official transcripts and foreign credential evaluations to:

Patten University - Registrar
2100 Franklin St., Ste. 350
Oakland, CA  94612

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.
Powered by Zendesk