Will you give me credit for my Military/Law Enforcement Training?

The University accepts military/law enforcement and other training for academic credit based on ACE College Credit Recommendation Service evaluations, as outlined in The National Guide to Educational Credit for Training Programs and The Guide to Educational Experiences in the Armed Services. Contact the Office of the Registrar for assistance with your previous work. (Registrar@patten.edu)

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.