How do I get reimbursed by tuition assistance when I'm paying per course?

A student should work with their employer to understand their tuition assistance/reimbursement requirements.

Patten University can provide course completion and billing statement as necessary. Please contact our billing department at

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.
Powered by Zendesk