What if I get behind in paying my tuition?

It is Patten University’s policy that students’ financial accounts must be current. If difficulties arise, appropriate arrangements must be made with the Billing Department. Students who fail to complete satisfactory arrangements or who default on their financial arrangement are subject to financial probation. Students on financial probation will not be able to register for a new term.

However, students on financial probation do remain subject to Patten University Continuous Enrollment policy and may be subject to administrative withdrawal from Patten University for failure to bring their accounts current. No transcripts will be issued to students on financial probation.

If you are on financial probation, or have questions about this policy, please contact the billing department at billing@unow.com or call 415-817-9921 to discuss your payment options.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.
Powered by Zendesk