I am an international student. How do I make tuition and/or fee payments?

Patten University has partnered with FlyWire, a peerTransfer company, to offer an innovative and streamlined way to make international tuition payments.  An international student should go to www.pay.flywire.com to create an account and select Patten University. Follow the steps to complete the payment information.


Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.
Powered by Zendesk