Can I transfer a course after I have been enrolled and am working through courses in my degree plan?

Students may transfer a course as either a substitute for an upcoming course or as result of failing the course twice at Patten. Students must seek pre-approval from the Registrar for any transferred courses.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.